For the past few years, I've been making this recipe in large batches to have at home and also to give as gifts during the Christmas season. I figured it was worth sharing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mathematical rock and/or roll
As I write this, the viral hype surrounding Canadian band Angine de Poitrine is probably winding down, at least until a future third album ...
-
Lately, I start my day with a few puzzles. And by "start my day" I mean "I do these early in the morning at work." And b...
-
Welcome to Shouting into the void , my latest online space. It's been years since I had a blog. Even longer since I had one hosted on bl...
-
I turn 42 today. I don't have much to say about this. It's not really a landmark birthday. But it does make me think of the answer ...
No comments:
Post a Comment